Single spray and drying booth
- Performed in non-combustable materials. Local authorities might require it erected in a separate fire section within the building.
- Performed according to EN 16985 / EN 1539.
- Air velocity 0,3 m/sec. vertically in empty booth. Air volume can be reduced if painting only items larger than 6 m.
- Air injection in the entire ceiling through filters, which creates counter pressure and ensures an even injection throughout the entire booth.
- Extraction in the floor – as close to the items as possible.
- Paint-stop is placed under gratings in the floor.
- Illumination min. 750 lux according to EN 16985.
- ATEX zone 2 classification calculated according to EN 16985.